- Support Working time: 10:00 - 20:00 GMT+2 Working days only (Mon - Fri)
- Estimated ticket and answers review time: 1-2 business days.
- Please make sure to read the theme's DOCUMENTATION, which came bundled with your download. It is often very likely that you will find an answer to your question there.
- Please open a PUBLIC TICKET, instead of a private one, if your ticket doesn't contain any sensitive information. Doing so will enable others to help you out with your issue, and find the solution to their own issue, in case they are experiencing the same, or a similar problem.
- Before asking questions, please make sure you SEARCH THROUGH THE OPEN TICKETS to see if your question has already been answered, which means that you might not need to wait at all to get an answer.
- Support DOES NOT include theme customisation, installation or administration of WordPress itself, requests that require custom coding, or support for any third party software and plugins.
- Support deals with installation of the theme, issues that arise from the usage of any features available by default, bug fixes, and small modifications within one or two lines of code. We do not offer support for installation or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any third party plugins, or problems associated with using them in a combination with one of our themes. Please be aware that if you need help with customisations of your theme beyond one or two lines of code, your best bet is to check Codeable.com
- You have to understand that you buy the item AS IT IS. If you want it to look or function different than what you see in the online demo you need to understand that this is not covered by basic support. We are always here to give small tips and advice, i even write full blocks of css codes sometimes, because we like to help. But if your requests are coming one after the other and you don't have the slightest clue of what CSS or HTML is, your best bet is to contact the Codeable.com Team.
- Post as much information as you can on your requests: LINKS AND SCREENSHOTS are always welcome! Provide us with all the information you can give us!
- Please read Definition of Item Support article to understand what included to item support.
My site is running slowly / taking time to load
Slow loading/site speed?As you saw when viewing the demos of our themes, our themes are capable of being blisteringly fast, however you may occationaly notice your ...